Escape From Arth - Special Edition (C64)
Psytronik Software is proud to present the enhanced 2008 special edition of Escape From Arth - an exciting futuristic action / puzzle game from Jon Wells, author of Sceptre of Baghdad! The game is currently available on C64 tape (presented in a clear cassette case with full colour inlay) and C64 budget disk (presented with a glossy disk sleeve and label with an instruction sheet).
** ESCAPE FROM ARTH STORY **
Take control of one of the cyborgs Voto & Veti who have become TRAPPED on an alien planet inhabited by deadly ROBOT FLYING OBJECTS!
Use your wits, cunning (and a handy laser blaster!) and brand new SUPER-JETPAC to defeat your robotic foes. Upgrade your weaponry with power-ups and reveal more locations on the mysterious planet by using switches to deactivate the generators.
Your mission: ESCAPE FROM ARTH
** ESCAPE FROM ARTH GAME FEATURES **
· New SUPER-JETPAC mode!! Now you can take to the skies and battle the RFO's in the air!
· New WEAPON POWER-UPS! Improve your firepower by collecting power-ups from destroyed RFO's!
· Superb blasting and puzzle action from Jon Wells!
· Excellent music from FeekZoid & Richard Bayliss!
· Brand new bitmap loading screen by Jason 'Kenz' Mackenzie!
· Original 1994 version of the game also included!!
· Glossy full colour packaging featuring artwork designed
by Alf Yngve and rendered in 3D by Mat Recardo!
· Glossy instruction sheet!
** ESCAPE FROM ARTH GAME CREDITS **
Concept, Story, Graphics, Game Design & Code by Jon Wells.
Music by Paul ‘FeekZoid’ Hannay & Richard Bayliss.
Disk Menu by Richard Bayliss.
Loading Screen & Disk Artwork by Jason ‘Kenz’ Mackenzie.
Artwork Concept by Alf Yngve. 3D Version by Mat Recardo.