From Lasse Öörni, creator of the acclaimed Metal Warrior series comes HESSIAN, his most ambitious C64 release yet! Featuring fluid gameplay, immersive movie-style story, detailed character animation, ultra-smooth multi-directional scrolling, a huge science complex to explore, multiple enemies to defeat and guns ... lots of guns!
HESSIAN is NOW AVAILABLE from Psytronik Software in the following formats:-
Budget C64 disk - presented in a glossy disk sleeve with full colour label.
Premium+ C64 disk - presented in a clear case with full-colour double-sided inlay.
C64 ULTIMATE EDITION - Limited Edition Box featuring:-
• Deluxe A5 individually numbered box featuring full colour front + rear artwork.
• Hessian C64 disk presented in full colour PREMIUM+ packaging.
• Double-sided A3 game map (Note: This will be packaged ROLLED to avoid creasing rather than folded).
• Super-glossy A3 artwork poster (Note: This will be packaged ROLLED to avoid creasing rather than folded).
• 21 track music CD featuring the complete Hessian C64 soundtrack.
• Hessian Keyring (featuring different front + back designs).
• Hessian Button Badge.
• 12 page instruction manual.
• Cover-art sticker.
• Set of 6 mini-stickers.
• Hessian Art Card.
** HESSIAN STORY **
** HESSIAN FEATURES ** • Huge map (around 700 screens) to explore
Take the role of Kim, a low-level security guard at a Throne Group science complex, during the worst night shift of her life!
This involves the Group's inventions spiraling out of control thanks to the megalomaniacal visions of the head scientist Norman Throne, ad-hoc life-saving nanomechanical surgical procedures that grant Kim superior strength and recovery capability, but also the constant dependence on battery power, relentless combat against enemies both robotic and human, and an impending apocalypse!
• Super-smooth scrolling
• Atmospheric soundtracks
• Multiple weapons available
• Immersive storyline
• Assorted enemies (human and robotic)
• PAL & NTSC compatible
** HESSIAN CREDITS **
Design, code, graphics and sound effects by Lasse Öörni
Music by Lasse Öörni and Péter Nagy-Miklós
Additional loader code by Per Olofsson, Wolfram Sang & Christoph Thelen
Exomizer compressor by Magnus Lind
Game Packaging by Jason 'Kenz' Mackenzie -
Inlay artwork by Trevor 'Smila' Storey